Celebrate compassionate and joyful living at Catskill Animal Sanctuary’s 12th Annual Shindig – A Festival of Vegan Living!
Spend the day with family and friends at our beautiful 110-acre sanctuary where there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Meet farm animals with heartwarming stories of rescue and transformation
- Take the kids on a hayride around our peaceful sanctuary
- Chow down on delicious food from local restaurants
- Hone your culinary skills at vegan cooking demos
- Shop vegan products from local and regional vendors
- Bid on art, jewelry, crafts and more at the Silent Auction
- Rock to the Cool Tunes of Two Dollar Goat
This year's featured guest speakers are Victoria Moran, author of Main Street Vegan, and CAS's Founder/Director Kathy Stevens.
NEW: The first 300 adult tickets purchased come with an awesome goodie bag filled with product samples and coupons!
Adult Non-member $10 advance / $15 at the door
Adult member $5 advance / $10 at the door
Children age 5-12 $3 advance / $5 at the door
Children under 5 free
When you buy tickets online, your confirmation email IS your ticket. You need to print it out and bring it with you to the Shindig.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|